• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.

Overpaying for 4th person

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
Depending on the length of the cruise, these charges seem valid. I agree with everyone, who knows how airlines or cruise lines price things? I mean, teenage boys eat more than six other people combined. If the cost of one of the cruises was double for the new kid because your TA wasn't prompt to make the change, I'd definitely ask the TA for a shipboard credit of $200 or so.

I am filled with pleasure at your taking in a kid who needs you. Sandra Bullock in Blind Side(?) comes immediately to mind, and it's a very positive picture. Taking him on cruises has got to be the gold standard of care! So very, very impressed, this is one of life's precarious situations turned into something positive. My colleagues have covered all the potential pitfalls on documentation. I agree, you should be over-the-top thorough with it all.