Hello - A flight booked for 4/9 - 4/20 to Stockholm on Icelandair was cancelled by Icelandair. Prior to the cancellation, Expedia repeatedly emailed me asking if I would accept the offered voucher from Icelandair. I did not accept the voucher and called 48 hours before the departure date to request a refund. After 3.5 hours on hold, I was told that an email would be sent to Icelandair requesting a refund. The Expedia agent didn't say I was entitled to a refund, but also didn't disagree when I pointed out that my flight was cancelled by the airline and I was therefore entitled to a refund. I've called several times since to follow-up and Expedia has not heard back from Icelandair. My question is, should I continue to call weekly and check or escalate my enquiries as to the status of my refund? I did purchase travel insurance for this trip, but have not pursued that option yet. Thank you for any suggestions!