Budget Scamming

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Sep 8, 2019
The Budget Car rental, May 2019, resulted in a minor scrape. My fault. Budget charged be the deductible of $3000.
The repair bill was $900 plus. They owed me a refund of $2000. plus.
This all happened in New Zealand.
Budget's claim agency reviewed the situation and emailed Budget, Auckland, NZ., to pay me the refund.
Many, many phone calls and emails have produced only apologies, agreement to my right to a refund, but nothing has ever been refunded.
Budget Auckland is now totally ignoring my phone calls and emails.
It's been three months. They are illegally keeping my money.
Any ideas?