Advice would be appreciated

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Sep 8, 2015
Yes they will refund if they change the itinerary on excursions if you booked them through NCL. They won’t if you book outside of NCL. Sometimes they give you an onboard credit, sometimes it goes back to the cc.

The reason for booking now is some excursions sell out before you get on the cruise.

If you have already bought insurance through
someone other than NCL it might be too late to cancel. You usually have a short period (up to two weeks) after you buy to cancel.
Neil-I have always used companies at the port site booked outside NCL or other cruise lines and if for some reason the ship can not dock I have always received a refund so to say you won't if you book outside of NCL is not correct.

Reactions: Nancy
Jun 10, 2019
Do offshore tour operators have something in writing that guarantees a refund (not credit towards another trip - this could be a one time trip with no plans to return to the island)?

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Neil-I have always used companies at the port site booked outside NCL or other cruise lines and if for some reason the ship can not dock I have always received a refund so to say you won't if you book outside of NCL is not correct.
It depends on the company. Most will but not every one does. That’s a question that needs to be asked of the company you are booked on before you book.

Reactions: Skippy