990 Toffie Terrace
Atlanta, GA 30354-1363
ExpressJet Holdings, Inc.
700 North Sam Houston ParkwayWest, Suite 200
Houston, TX 77067
How to get through to an operator
Dial: 404-856-1000 (Atlantic Airlines) then stay on the line after listening to the automated menu and an operator will assist you.
ExpressJet began in 1986 as Continental Airlines purchased a series of small regional airlines. Initially, those acquisitions included Houston’s Royale Airways, Denver’s Pioneer and Honolulu’s Mid Pacific Air.
The company began operations as Continental Express, soon flourishing under a series of codeshare agreements including:
* Rocky Mountain
* Texas Air
* Southern Jersey
* Britt Airways
* Provincetown-Boston Airline
In 2002, the company spun off as ExpressJet Holdings, making its Initial Public Offering (IPO) at $16 per share and immediately raising almost $500 million. By 2006, ExpressJet had become one of the world’s largest operators of regional aircraft.
Today ExpressJet Holdings is invested in a number of airline-related businesses, partnerships and investments.
For questions, remarks and complaints about ExpressJet.
ExpressJet Customer Support
* For United and/or United Express flights, call 800-241-6522, or Delays, Cancellations, Diversions
* For Continental and/or Continental Express, call 800-784-4444, or see pdf of Section 2 of Continental‘s Customer First commitments.
990 Toffie Terrace
Atlanta, Georgia 30354
* For United and/or United Express flights, email: United Airlines Customer Relations
* For Continental and/or Continental Express flights, email: Customer Care Contact Information
Director, Customer Relations
[email protected] or [email protected]
Vice President and CFO
Suzanne Lehman Johnson
Vice President and General Counsel
Thomas M. Hanley
President and CEO
What others have to say about ExpressJet Airlines
This information has been collected from publicly-available resources
and is believed to be accurate at the time of the last update. If any
of this information is inaccurate, please e-mail me.