The votes are in. Here are the most popular posts of 2008, as determined by you, my readers.
1. Stay home! 4 days when you shouldn’t travel — A look at the “B” list of blackout dates for 2008.
2. Banned for life for being too pretty — Can an airline kick you off a flight for being too attractive?
3. Grandmother arrested after refusing to delete JetBlue fight video — Beware of amateur videographers on JetBlue flights.
4. 6 secrets car rental companies don’t want you to know — Psst! Don’t tell anyone.
5. Scammed Southwest customer goes after con artist with nine iron — A golfer gets even with a scam artist.
6. Here’s the video that got grandma detained on JetBlue flight — Grandma has her revenge.
7. Bumping games: how American redefined ‘denied boarding’ — Depends what the definition of “is” is.
8. Illusionist reveals TSA is all smoke and mirrors — Required reading for TSA recruits.
Thank you for your tips, comments and visits in 2008.