Worst airline for customer service 2016....

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
R

Realitoes

I have a very hard time believing that Ryanair didn't make this list...
Probably because many European love the low prices that Ryanair offers. Many of the Europeans tend to be much more price conscience than Americans. Over the last 10 years, I don't remember a flight I was on that wasn't full. Also, It always amazed me that we were one of the few folks that actually paid for the priority boarding!

Sep 19, 2015
I think Ryan air did not make the cut because this was a reader survey from Travel & Leisure magazine -- I was kind of surprised that Royal Air Moroc was on the list and not Ryanair. I never know how well those surveys are watched to look for multiple votes etc.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
And the winner is Spirit!

http://www.travelandleisure.com/airlines-airports/worlds-worst-airlines-customer-service

Scary thing is that 4 of the top 9 are US airlines.
Scary, but not surprising. As for Ryan Air, what I pick up from a biz travel forum based in the UK, is that passengers make jokes about pay toilets and seem to revel in being tortured by Ryan ... for a very small amount of money. As far as T&L magazine goes, I'd believe very little of what they publish. It is beyond worthless as a travel magazine, too inane for words. I am actually grateful that it no longer arrives in my mailbox.

Reactions: George M