Who messed up here? There quite a debate happening in the comments

  • Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.


Feb 3, 2015
yes they can get a refund, got mine when I send them a copy of my mother-in-law death certificate and my wife,s birth certificate showing my wife's mothers name , and my marriage certificate showing my wife's name and mothers name, but that was an international airline Korean air, I am not sure of the rules of the US carriers but should be the same, you produce a copy of the death certificate, your birth certificate that shows francis's fathers name on it, just try it , its worth it