Twitter suspension appeal

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Feb 2, 2020
My twitter was suspended and i have received no help or explanation whatsoever. I need help and i want to continue supporting artists and helping others with the account. But Twitter isn't responding! I need immediate action taken and have my suspension appealed and all of my followers and followings and private messages returned!

Mike Z

Jan 8, 2015
Twitter suspends people at random depending on who makes the complaint, apparently. Check your spam because they do send you emails explaining why exactly you get suspended/banned.

I've actually been banned for calling someone delusional. This person somehow got my real name, and posted that along with instructions for others on how to find where I lived. I reported them for harassment/stalking and was told that they didn't violate rules, but I was banned for calling them a delusional stalker. (plan on using company contacts in later this evening)

Good luck.

BittyBoo

Jul 30, 2018
You should use our company contacts to write them. Its important to point out that Twitter and all other forms of social media exists to serve the advertisers who pay them and not the millions of users who utilize their platform for free. There is no customer service. I recommend you keeping your expectations in check and not say you need "immediate action".

Reactions: Neil Maley

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
Remember that on Twitter, FB, etc, you are a "user", not a customer. You receive free services and are at the complete mercy of the platform. If Twitter chooses not to re-instate your account, or not to even respond to you, there is no recourse.