Thrifty wants diminished value

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
Interesting. So do you have any deductible with the credit card? Would they cover loss of use and diminution claims? How many claims does the credit card company allow?
You need to review your individual coverage under your membership benefits. It may vary even with the status of the card you hold and there could be a deductible and/or limit on coverage. I've only had one at-fault damage claim, and dealing with Chase was wonderful, I was really impressed.

As far as your personal auto insurance, I would definitely look for another company based on Erie's sub-standard performance here. You never should have been involved with this mess at all, they should have taken care of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.