Princess Cruises Email Addresses

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Apr 14, 2020
Hello All. We had a HORRIBLE experience on a cruise in Jan. with Princess and I would appreciate it if someone has the contact info for an Executive. Also, is it best to write a letter or send an email?

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
Hello All. We had a HORRIBLE experience on a cruise in Jan. with Princess and I would appreciate it if someone has the contact info for an Executive. Also, is it best to write a letter or send an email?
Make sure your email is brief and to the point. Also, temper your expectations about a response time as all of the cruise lines are completely overwhelmed with cancelations and refund issues. It may take quite a while for you to get a response. The entire cruise industry is in disaster mode since March and Princess is in some of the worst shape from COVID-19 issues.

Patina

Verified Member
Dec 22, 2015
I would like to add that you should include what you reasonably expect from the cruise line.....is it an apology? An on-board credit for a future cruise, etc.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
I would also urge you to wait to submit any complaints about a January cruise. I doubt if there's a single employee reading complaints at Princess right now. Unless you have a time-urgent issue, I'd wait until travel restrictions have been lifted and life starts to come back to normal.

Reactions: Patina and ADM