Poshmark scammers

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
May 7, 2020
Along with American express and the money stolen not returned let alone not answered when. E mailed and called, comes poshmark..i had bought a few things from the site paid in full my items I was interested in just to have the sellers cancel out my order a few days and even a few weeks later..i requested my money back contacted customer service numerous times I mean numerous times.. What I get is a generated response.over and over I ask for a refund after all I didn't cancel my orders.. I actually wanted the items. But it's been over a month I still contact customer service every day with no items no refund and now no responses.. What a way to run a business..that was my first time and last time purchasing from poshmark ... How do they run a business like this? Do people just let them keep their money and not seek refund? Seems the sellers are pretty comfortable taking customers money..what is wrong with people? How do you stop sites like this from taking people. Let alone blue bird.that alone is THE WORST company I've ever had dealings with..wow

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
I am not clear on what you are saying. You ordered from Poshmark and they canceled your order and didn't refund your money? What was the reason they canceled?

Apparently you aren't the only one with complaints - the BBB has quite a few (1385) and some say they haven't received refunds. Have you called your credit card company and told them to file a dispute because you never received the items? I am quite surprised that there are so many people who have received poor goods or not received anything.

You can also file a complaint with the BBB - https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started

Reactions: Skippy and Kookitty
Nov 22, 2019
Did you file a claim with your credit card? If the seller cancelled the order, your credit card should be on your side.
It is the problem with these type of websites, you can get scammed. When it is too cheap to be true...

Reactions: Skippy and LDVinVA
May 7, 2020
I have called- emailed and otherwise amex Armerican express with no response.. only left on hold for hours. Literally hours. I have purchases made from a bay-pay pal that were not made from my accounts but my money was used and for some reason no one from eBay or pay pal or blue bird will even try to do accruin anything about this so bbb is where I go next I guess

RLB

May 28, 2019
I've never had a problem. Three weeks ago I made a Poshmark purchase, paid via Paypal. My PayPal account was charged. Within two hours, the sale was cancelled and my PayPal account credited back in full. I received an email from Postmark telling me that order was cancelled and money refunded to PayPal. Money was back in my account right away. Entire process done automatically, and order, cancellation and refund was all completed within two hours. Was your transaction and subsequent cancellation done within the Poshmark platform? Did you receive email like I did?

Reactions: jsn55

AMA

Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Do you have two separate issues here? You seem to be saying that 1) You ordered items from Poshmark and then tried to cancel the purchase. 2) Someone other than you placed the order, using your Ebay/Paypal account. Which is it?

"I have purchases made from a bay-pay pal that were not made from my accounts but my money was used."

Reactions: jsn55 and Skippy
May 30, 2019
The OP has a separate thread about AMEX Blue Bird.

Is this perhaps a continuation of the other thread?

Reactions: AMA
Sep 4, 2019
I’m not sure if the heart of this issue is Poshmark or a compromised Amex Bluebird account/card. It sounds like maybe the latter. Is it possible the money was refunded from Poshmark and already removed from the account by someone else?

Reactions: AMA