• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Oct 20, 2019
Ritz says they did not count my Maui stay 2/24-3/02/2018 and will not honor other points earned from Puerto Rico 3/07-3-11/2016 stay due to time line. My upcoming stay is to Amelia Island March 2020.
I will need to book a stay prior to Amelia Island to keep earned points, however at this time Ritz indicates I have no points.

Are you able to help me receive earned points?

Dec 12, 2014
Generally speaking, all points programs require you to report missing points relatively soon after the stay and I've never known of anythat go back more than a year.

Reactions: VoR61
Oct 20, 2019
It was not until I booked upcoming vacation that I realized the points were missing. I have reached out to Bonvoy but their reply is also that timeline has been exceeded. It’s a learning opportunity to check that points are rewarded after stay. I do have copy of an email that I sent 2/2018 when I was alerted that my points were about to expire with my response that I booked in Maui and would meet 24 month requirement to keep points.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Are you booking directly or through a third party? If booking directly are you adding your Bonvoy number when you book? If not make sure you give them number at check in and have them clerk double check it’s on your reservation.

Reactions: VoR61
Oct 20, 2019
Through the hotel. I typically will ask at checkin to confirm that they have my member #. I asked in latest email if it’s possible that I have two numbers?

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Through the hotel. I typically will ask at checkin to confirm that they have my member #. I asked in latest email if it’s possible that I have two numbers?
It is possible because I have two numbers they never properly merged. Have you called Bonvoy and added them to check? I have asked 3x to have my two merged and they still haven’t so I need to use the right number.