Phone was cut off

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Apr 5, 2020
My phone was cut off, due to coronavirus I read the article about them not being shut off. Please help, I can't reach anyone else.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Were you already behind on payments? Their statement doesn’t exactly say they aren’t turning off service to anyone due to Corona virus. It says if you can’t pay your bill due to Corona, they won’t shut you off and will waive late fees.

From their statement:

• We won’t terminate service of any wireless, home phone or broadband residential or small business customer due to an inability to pay their bill as a result of the coronavirus pandemic – and we’re waiving late payment fees for those customers.

Apr 5, 2020
Someone please help me, I can't get up with anyone. I have cancer and an appointment tomorrow and can not reach anyone to turn my phone on. It was on and paid for already

Last edited: