But you didn’t send the full screen print but you are right- no where it does it say they required the full screen print print. I would fight them on it using our Company Contacts. No where does it say that you needed to send a full screen shot including taxes and fees but it does say they won’t pay on fees and taxes so why do they then require that?Thanks VoR61 - I completely reviewed all the terms and conditions on the Orbitz Price Guarantee page
From Orbitz Price Guarantee Checklist
 Are the travel dates the same? Is the site where you found the lower price in English? Is the lower price in U.S. dollars ?
 Are the cruise details the same (length of cruise, cruise line, cabin class, etc.)?
And then these conditions (pasted below) were satisfied from the Orbitz terms and conditions - Notified within 24 hrs, Exact itinerary match, Same room/cabin type in cruise, Comparison Rates available to general public (not a group rewards, not a promo, not a coupon), Rate in USD. Not just that, I sent them screenshots taken at 1hrs, 6hrs and 15hrs after my booking (the screenshots included the clock on my computer and timezone)
- Notifying Orbitz of a Claim. For Stand Alone Flights, Cruises or Car reservations, you must file a Price Guarantee application form within twenty-four (24) hours after your Orbitz.com booking; for flight+hotel at least 48 hours after booking, and for hotels, at least 2 days before your check-in date to make a claim under the Price Guarantee. The lower rate must be available for booking at the time you contact us, as determined by our customer service representatives.
- Must be "Apples to Apples" Comparison. The Price Guarantee is available only for exact itinerary matches. For example, the specific airline and cabin class (First, Business, Premium Economy or Coach/Economy), hotel (including room type), ship and cabin category, rental car company and vehicle class, applicable refund policy, and the exact same dates and times of travel or service as booked through Orbitz.com.
For any stand-alone product booking (for example, a hotel room or an airline ticket), the comparison must be to the same product purchased stand-alone through another website (i.e., not part of a hotel + air travel package).
The Price Guarantee is not available for bookings on websites where the carrier, property, rental car company, itinerary or similar booking details are unknown until after purchase. You must meet all requirements imposed on the lower price (if any), including, without limitation, residency, regional and age-related requirements.
- Comparison Rates Must Be Available to the General Public Online. The Price Guarantee applies only to prices both advertised and available to the general public on an English-language website.
For example, this does not include rates offered on:
- Membership program websites, corporate discounts or rates
- Group, charter, rewards program, incentive, meeting, convention, consolidator or interline prices
- Prices obtained via auction or similar process
- Prices available only by using a coupon or other promotion not offered to the general public.
- The lower rate may not come from a website where you call to get the rate, or from an e-mail that you received. In addition, the rate must be quoted, booked, and paid for in US dollars.
- Important Note Regarding Cruises. The Price Guarantee applies only to the cost of the cruise. Taxes and fees, and any additional items, such as air or land components, insurance, the Cruise Protection Plan, shipboard credits, transfers, pre- or post- cruise hotel stays, onboard amenities, gift cards/certificates, cash back and/or dollars off are not eligible.
To qualify for the Price Guarantee on a cruise booking, you must have either paid in full or paid a non-refundable deposit on the booking. If you have made a non-refundable deposit, then any credit under the Price Guarantee will be applied toward the outstanding balance due for your booked cruise.
If our company contacts aren’t valid there is a form
to complete to advise us that the emails aren’t valid.