Nordstrom

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Feb 9, 2020
Company you have a question or a comment about: Nordstrom

Hi I have been in touch with Nordstrom I went ahead and after trying to reach several people in corporate wrote them a registered letter and then finally heard back from a Joshua. It’s concerning to me because nobody wants to give out email addresses or direct phone numbers when it comes to these people and they pass the buck to people that can’t resolve the issues and now for two years I have been trying to resolve the credit card that has been in my name and I have clothes multiple times and it is re-open constantly I have letters stating that is been closed and then it gets triggered because of a refund or something like that. This person Joshua was very kind when he called me obviously responding because it was serious when it’s a registered letter but he promised to do things that he did not do and he claimed to have emailed me three times and there is no record of that anywhere in my email and somebody who sends emails and knows the specific dates would send those emails no!? In fact I asked him to do that and then he said please give me an email address that works well obviously it didn’t work because I sent them back and he doesn’t allow me to have much communication with him and this is a really big deal because I had a credit card for $400 over $6000 was charged over the holidays in 2017 I had stage four cancer at the time and I was very disappointed because the fraud department treating my family awfully saying things like if she died it would be easier to deal with this and saying I didn’t have certain family members according to their software so they didn’t exist, In fact I asked him to do that and then he said please give me an email address that works well obviously it didn’t work because I sent them back and he doesn’t allow me to have much communication with him and this is a really big deal because I had a credit card for $400 over $6000 was charged over the holidays in 2017 I had stage four cancer at the time and I was very disappointed because the fraud department treating my family awfully saying things like if she died it would be easier to deal with this and saying I didn’t have certain family members according to their software so they didn’t exist. My husband is infuriated because he wants me to just drop it but it doesn’t end I can’t get the credit card to go away I had returns that they promised they would take back at any time that came to the police department in Baltimore I have since moved back to Boston my hometown and they kept my returns and said that they were part of the fraud forgiveness and it makes no sense because there was no forgiveness because I couldn’t get them a police report.My husband is infuriated because he wants me to just drop it but it doesn’t end I can’t get the credit card to go away I had returns that they promised they would take back at any time that came to the police department in Baltimore I have since moved back to Boston my hometown and they kept my returns and said that they were part of the fraud forgiveness and it makes no sense because there was no forgiveness because I couldn’t get them a police report.

Due to confusion because their collection agency is calling me three times a day for late payment one late payment when it was in fraud and I wasn’t supposed to be making payments they said but my husband got very worried and made a payment and then it turned into late payments being sent to my credit agencies really hurting my credit when I had stellar credit I still haven’t resolved it all we were working on a second mortgage at the time to downsize and move to Boston because of my health and it created a higher interest rate because of that I lost my Bank of America credit card which I have since gotten back but I went through a lot of stress because of this and things that are not fair. And at the same time there was a yahoo breach so I didn’t ask this Joshua if he if you can’t do anything about you know the returns and money that you really do owe me I feel like and not gift cards but actual money that was paid for the dead the whole debt was paid for and instead I got like four gift cards broken down into silly amounts and I lost track of those and I feel like they Omie money.And at the same time there was a yahoo breach so I didn’t ask this Joshua if he or you can’t do anything about it you know the returns and money that you really do owe me I feel like and not gift cards but actual money that was paid for the debt the whole debt was paid for and instead I got like four gift cards broken down into silly amounts and I lost track of those and I feel like they owe me money, I didn’t pay in gift cards for my bill and so that created some other issues with their system and I think they’re trying to run this like a small mom-and-pop operation when it’s not and their return policy it will take anything back isn’t true when it’s something that’s fraudulent but yet I get punished for the fraudulent I don’t get the forgiveness and I didn’t get no courtesy returns I get nothing.

I had probably 30 minute talk with this person was that was very nice Joshua there is a Joshua Nordstrom there’s also a Joshua something else is in charge of marketing I can’t for the life of me get their direct emails it used to be you could talk to people very easily through the emails and I can’t even get a last name and I feel like that’s because they think I’m some sort of crazy person or a stocker or something like that and anybody who lost that amount of money and also cannot get a card close it’s on their credit report would feel this way and I was also I really feel mistreated and harassed because of my physical condition because I could not speak I had thyroid cancer I had no voice no vocal cords that were working and I got no empathy from the fraud. So he never contacts me and then passes the buck to this woman who says the card was close in 2018 which it was but then it re-opened and she didn’t find the information and when I got really upset about it she called me again so he’s not handling any of those movies job is way too big to handle it I feel like they don’t know how to figure it out and that’s falling on my shoulders not theirs and that’s not fair either.
So he now can’t text me and then passes the buck to this woman who says the card was close in 2018 which it was but then re-opened and she didn’t find the information and when I got really upset about it she called me again so he’s not handling any of those movies job is way too big to handle it I feel like they don’t know how to figure it out and that’s falling on my shoulders not theirs and that’s not fair either.

What's your desired resolution? I would like a letter from them so that I can provide it to Yahoo for the class action claim and maybe I can get some money back recover it that way because it was there’s a hack into my account I would really like it if somebody would validate the fact that $400-$67,000 when they don’t do anything online for Credit or finance related matters means somebody impersonating me or it never even happened because there’s no record of it and I would like validation for that and I would like something done something that is substantial and they receive their money I would like to receive something from them honestly I’d like a check and not a gift card but at least a gift card of a substantial amount like $1000 or something plus the letter and an apology for how messed up everything is there they send you to a person that can handle it another person I can handle it and another person I can’t handle it and you get all the way to the top and it still is this way and I am left in this frustrating situation. I’ve read what kind of professional tour kids they used to work with customers I work with soft skills I run a nonprofit organizations front of privilege folks working in the healthcare industry and I do a really good job and I serve the community and these people do not and I have no control because it’s not a separate credit card bank that I can call and talk to their own employees say you should get to the bottom of that I’ve asked who do I talk to there’s nobody! In his message on Thursday or Friday and said he had sent me three emails that he doesn’t understand why I didn’t get them but he was apologetic in the message but they’re not there I checked spam and junk junk I checked everywhere they’re not there so I don’t think that he actually did that movie he thinks he did maybe he fast and assistant to do it I do not know what is going on and if I were them I would be like let me make sure his credit card is closed let me give this person some things to go away because I’m not giving them the money they deserve returned to them and I don’t have a good answer as to why they were able to have somebody charge much more than they’re allowed to even if it had been me that’s not OK you have a limit on things for a purpose I rely on you to tell me I’ve reached my limit it’s like bogus and I’m very sorry because I am on all kinds of medications I’m going through chemotherapy again I’m really sick and this is not right! These people lack integrity they don’t really seem to care and I don’t know what else to do and I’m not a good person to let things go when it comes to the principle of the matter because if I’m getting used like there’s other people are only other thing was it was a return that I receive these so cleverly wrote that is the reason they wouldn’t give me my money back was excessive use none of the items were worn or used they told me they had photos they didn’t show me the photos I asked him so many times I had photos I had Customer Service saying everything looks new and we don’t understand and then I noticed just in small print that dad said because it’s part of a fraud investigation we cannot there’s no more investigation that was years ago.

These people lack integrity they don’t really seem to care and I don’t know what else to do and I’m not a good person to let things go when it comes to the principle of the matter because if I’m getting used like there’s other people are only other thing was it was a return that I receive these so cleverly wrote that is the reason they wouldn’t give me my money back was excessive use none of the items were worn or used they told me they had photos they didn’t show me the photos I asked him so many times I had photos I had Customer Service saying everything looks new and we don’t understand and then I noticed just in small print that dad said because it’s part of a fraud investigation we cannot there’s no more investigation that was years ago. Now this guy Josh was saying you can email me as often as you want but it doesn’t give me an email address and so now I have four or five addresses I can’t find the original one he sent me because I got the Yahoo app so if you won’t get hacked into again and I’m just like really are you like waiting out the clock or something like what is going on because I feel like you’re treating me like a mental person and I have received a letter upon letter that we will not talk to you again we will not disturb matter is closed and then you know he even had like this huge empathy for all you made a payment OK that he was going to resolve it it’s not my fault I paid it my husband paid it because collections that is their inner collections they told me to tell you every secret when you call it’s ironic it’s not a collection department it’s just their billing department calling three A day when you have any kind of outstanding amount like it could be five bucks but that’s what they do they harass you and the woman was very apologetic and she said that I was led astray this is not how it should be handled!

Patina

Verified Member
Dec 22, 2015
Please edit this down significantly! There may be someone who will have the time/patience to read your post but, for the rest of us, if you can edit it down to only the facts leaving out all emotion and non-pertinent info, that would be greatly appreciated!

May 30, 2019
I'm sorry you are in a bad situation.

I agree with @Patina. I'm 300 words in and all I know is that you had Stage 4 cancer, which you mentioned twice, and something to do with a credit card for $400 - $6000 and having lived in Boston. You might want to try an approach with crisp chronology and specifically what you are hoping for support to self-advocate. Is it simply a letter to yahoo, a write-off of fraudulent debt, or something else?

I hope this feedback helps you help us help you.

VoR61

Jan 6, 2015
the United States
This is my summary of your experience (relevant items):
  • For two years you have been trying to resolve a credit card issue with Nordstrom
  • You have closed this account multiple times but it subsequently is re-opened
  • You had a credit card balance of $400, but over $6000 was charged during the holidays in 2017
  • You believe your account has been hacked
  • You had returns that they promised they would accept
  • You have attempted unsuccessfully to communicate with two employees via your Yahoo account
  • You have checked for spam and junk emails, but see no emails from the Nordstrom contacts you reached out to
  • They have kept your returns and stated that they were part of "fraud forgiveness", which you believe is invalid
  • Your husband got very worried and made one payment
  • Their collection agency is now calling three times a day for late payment
  • You have thyroid cancer and cannot speak
  • There is a class action claim involved (it would help if you explained this to us)
If that summary is accurate, I suggest you communicate with that (or something similar) and specify: 1) your current balance, 2) how much is "fraud", and 3) offer to pay the legitimate amount minus the returns. Nordstrom may ask for proof of the returns.

Sep 19, 2015
Is this a Nordstrom store card? Did you ever contact the issuer of the card (I think TD bank)? Was the bank every contacted in writing?

I am sorry but the post is so long and confusing that I have no idea what happened except for fraud on a card in 2017.

Feb 9, 2020
  • For two years you have been trying to resolve a credit card issue with Nordstrom
  • You had a credit card balance of $400, but over $6000 was charged during the holidays in 2017
  • You have attempted unsuccessfully to communicate with two employees via your Yahoo account
  • You have checked for spam and junk emails, but see no emails from the Nordstrom contacts you reached out to
  • They have kept your returns and stated that they were part of "fraud forgiveness", which you believe is invalid
  • There is a class action claim involved (it would help if you explained this to us)
If that summary is accurate, I suggest you communicate with that (or something similar) and specify: 1) your current balance, 2) how much is "fraud", and 3) offer to pay the legitimate amount minus the returns. Nordstrom may ask for proof of the returns.
Fraud and collection related issues need to be addressed to the issuing bank of the card, not the store.
It is Nordstrom that owns the bank!

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Nordstrom cards are issued by TD Bank. From their terms:

Important information about the Nordstrom credit card
Nordstrom credit cards are issued by TD Bank USA, N.A.; subject to approval. Nordstrom is TD Bank USA, N.A.’s service provider for the Nordstrom Credit Card program.

Feb 9, 2020
i very much appreciate the helpful suggestions and I just received a note saying please post this, I have been working with the corporate department to fix this but it’s very challenging.

I will try to suspend this because I am currently in a very difficult emotional state because of heavy duty medications and having a disease that is why it’s mentioned and it’s not probably edit it as well as it should be I apologize!

but briefly in case anyone is out there that would like to know about the situation or if someone can offer some help basically while I was hospitalized there were a number of purchases made through Yahoo using my Nordstrom online account over $6000. I’m sorry if that’s emotional but it is a big part of my case because that is why when they asked me to get a police report I was not able to because I was in literally a comatose state and I could not speak or even know about this situation because nobody in my family was checking me out or dealing with this.

if I put in just the fact I guess just imagine you have a $400 charge card that is issued by Nordstrom and I have asked them repeatedly for one bank and it is not TD Bank from what I have been told. The difficult thing is that the fraud department finally when I did know about it said do not pay this account to my husband but at the same time they had collections calling three times a day and my husband being very worried about me and being in the hospital and our mutual credit he paid part of it and that triggered a bigger mess which was that they reported late payments and then the fraud investigation halted because we made a payment. I guess the very difficult thing is that it’s just constantly pushed on to somebody else’s desk and they promised to take back any packages that could have been obtained because this is when I was living in Baltimore city and it ended up that they had intercepted a few packages and when I sent those back they then did not except them because they said they are part of a fraud investigation and the frog that was forgetting which it wasn’t.I guess the very difficult thing is that it’s just constantly pushed on to somebody else’s desk and they promised to take back any packages that could’ve been obtained because this is when I was living in Baltimore city and it ended up that they had intercepted a few packages and when I sent those back they then did not except them because they said they are part of a fraud investigation and the fraud that was forgiven which it wasn’t.

another problem and maybe I need to bring just found a separate complete issues but the biggest thing that led me to continue dealing with them when my husband has pretty much said like enough just don’t even deal with them is that the card keeps getting re-issued. I keep receiving statements online and I keep getting these documents that I have a credit card for $4000 available credit when the account was closed in 2018 and then I get into thousand 19 I asked them for a letter because I did not trust that they actually knew what they were talking about and I received two letters saying it was close what really gets to me though is after sending a registered letter and I’m sorry I did receive just emotional and long with her or you see duplicated things but it went high enough that somebody named Jason and the only Person that I’m able to track down as a Jason Nordstrom and then a Jason I forgot the last name who is in charge of marketing but they’re both pretty high-level job and every time I communicate with him he says something different and he says that he has sent me emails which I have not received the day he called I did receive an email but the other two days when I asked him to forward them because I could not find them in the spam or junk folders he couldn’t for some reason and it’s very difficult when you don’t have a person to communicate with directly because if you did that with Nordstrom you go through customer service and they have especially during high peak times beauty specialists and stylus that any kind of person you can think of dealing with all matters so whenever you talk to them about anything financially said they cannot communicate via email but it must be over the phone however somehow they were able to let somebody raise the limit to the tune of $4000 then $7000 and nobody takes responsibility for that part.

I would like my money back and I would like a letter so that I can go to Yahoo and say look past it happened because they do have a class action open case where if you submit any information like this they will supposedly help you with it. I don’t know how this happened I don’t know who did this and I only know that the amounts are nominal gift cards I received have been literally used. And I don’t know what to do anymore because I keep getting this sort of round robin situation where they said they’re going to do something they don’t do anything about it and I am out all his money so either give up completely and I just thought hey you know I was contacted by this form because I’d ask questions before and I am sure it wasn’t a personal letter that I was sent but I was asked to please post this again I’m repeating that I have a lot of emotional and mental health issues going on because of what I am dealing with and so I’m very sorry and if this is going to create something Where people can actually help me that’s wonderful I really just did this because I was told that people from the company look at it and sometimes there are some experts I myself at one point tried to do a lot of work and volunteer and help when I was in a better situation no I am not in one day hopefully will be good because I am on heavy-duty medications for pain and anxiety this is how I am so if somebody wants to help me great but when people maybe don’t intend to seem critical but it feels critical and I am not looking to get criticized.where people can actually help me that’s wonderful I really just did this because I was told that people from the company look at it and sometimes there are some experts on myself at one point tried to do a lot of work and volunteer and help when I was in better situation now I am not in one day hopefully will be good because I am on heavy duty medications for pain and anxiety this is how I am so if somebody wants to help me great but when people maybe don’t intend to seem critical but it feels critical and I am not looking to get criticized. The thread or whatever it supposed to be called hasn’t even been approved yet but I have all these people already commenting so I really don’t know what I’m supposed to do with this so if I should just take somebody’s opinion and somebody broke it down very well for me and I think that Skippy, But I am not very very good at this so I appreciate all the help and if you have things to say maybe you can just be a little bit more sensitive or not reply at all because I just am not in a place where I can take anything with a grain of salt at this point and maybe that means we shouldn’t be really out here again I was contacted and told to do this and I did it and now I’m just trying to see if there’s anyway I can get something back because Nordstrom is the company that takes back everything and even the things I’ve sent back they won’t take it and it’s infuriating and then they tell you know but if you take it to the store they’ll take it you know it’s coming it’s like which one which one is it? But I am not very very good at this so I appreciate all the help and if you have things to say maybe you can just be a little bit more sensitive or not reply at all because I just am not in a place where I can take anything with a grain of salt at this point and maybe that means we shouldn’t be really out here again I was contacted and told to do this and I did it and now I’m just trying to see if there’s anyway I can get something back because Nordstrom is the company that takes back everything and even the things I’ve sent back they won’t take it and it’s infuriating and then they tell you know but if you take it to the store they’ll take it you know it’s coming it’s like which one which one is it? And my online account which should be completely closed even if there’s no credit card attached to it which there is they are not closing and they were address is on there that I don’t recognize and I keep telling these people these things I have everything in email thank goodness I just don’t understand why they just don’t follow through it seems like and I have a half an hour discussion with this Jason who said he understood everything very well but he focus more on my illness And my online account which should be completely closed even if there’s not a credit card attached to it which there is they are not closing and they were address is on there that I don’t recognize and I keep telling these people these things I have everything in email thank goodness I just don’t understand why they just don’t follow through it seems like and I have a half an hour discussion with this Jason who said he understood everything very well but he focus more on my illness and compassion about it then really the issue at hand and I’m sorry will you do with the fraud department and there he say things like well If your wife was dead then I’ll be easier to handle because they thought I might die that time or they were telling me their software were saying that my siblings and people that you were trying to help me didn’t exist I mean they were downright really really rude and I don’t understand how they can get away with that kind of stuff but I’m sorry if I’m taking this the wrong way, I honestly believe that if I had gotten a police report at a time if I’ve been able and you just was going on I would’ve received that I would not of been a problem but now I don’t know what I’m supposed to do and I’m literally bedridden and I live in Massachusetts I do not live in Baltimore anymore and I don’t know what to do? And they seem to want to sweep it under the carpet which is OK we’re gonna close the account don’t worry but not compensate me for anything so you know if somebody’s out there can read this much of it great if not I will try to break it down, thank you very very much anybody who has loved us and tried to help!!! But please understand emotions are connected to the situation and sometimes some of us aren’t as good as others depending on what we’re going through and if that means that I should be a victim of fraud and all these other things and let it slide and can’t use the service then so be it but people don’t need to get annoyed and say anything I got a few things they’re really really rude!

Feb 9, 2020

Nordstrom credit cards are issued by TD Bank USA, N.A.; subject to approval. Nordstrom is TD Bank USA, N.A.’s service provider for the Nordstrom Credit Card program.
OK thank you so we’re going if I go to TD Bank which I actually have a big account with and I talked about this something can be done now you think years later? I asked this person I spoke to in corporate and they didn’t even tell me that so thank you so much I will absolutely contact TD Bank I don’t know if we’ll do anything about it though! and it’s not a Visa or MasterCard it’s a Nordstrom charge card which somebody told me and Customer Service that is different I am so confused I’m sorry!!

Feb 9, 2020
OK thank you so we’re going if I go to TD Bank which I actually have a big account with and I talked about this something can be done now you think years later? I asked this person I spoke to in corporate and they didn’t even tell me that so thank you so much I will absolutely contact TD Bank I don’t know if we’ll do anything about it though! and it’s not a Visa or MasterCard it’s a Nordstrom charge card which somebody told me and Customer Service that is different I am so confused I’m sorry!!
The fraud was for $7300 and the returns are all verified they sent most of them back because they said they couldn’t because of that was forgiven. I have proof of all the payments that were made and thank you very much for understanding what I am saying is exactly what happened and they are very aware of all the things that I just mentioned and you just validated the only thing that I just don’t want to do maybe use do anything else! Like close the account so it’s not open anymore and I guess because I paid the entire debt off I thought maybe I can get my money back because I was told that at one point so there’s no question that the returns were made but I made more payments items I didn’t receive like $6000 worth of payments I believe in one $1000 increment which is the one that my husband was worried about and then the rest of it we just paid off because we didn’t know what to do?Like close the account so it’s not open anymore and I guess because I paid the entire debt off I thought maybe I can get my money back because I was told that at one point so there’s no question that the returns were made but I made more payments items I didn’t receive like $6000 worth of payments I believe in one $1000 increment which is the one that my husband was worried about and then the rest of it we just paid off because we didn’t know what to do I mean again I was in a hospital bed with a life-threatening disease I could’ve died my husband was in a situation they were holding a vigil around my bed and this was not a time if they were thinking about anything else but getting rid of problems if that makes any sense and I guess people maybe don’t worry about credit at that time but they just did not want to have anybody harassing me, I mean people were calling me on my cell phone and just so I can hear your voice is because we didn’t know if I would survive and I had thyroid cancer so I couldn’t speak this was not a time they wanted anybody bothering me so to speak I’m repeating that so many times I’m sorry! Unfortunately I’m having a relapse right now I have not been healthy in this entire time since I started and I don’t believe this is helping me either but yes you got the gist of it and I got there tension because with the registered letter it got corporate attention so clearly they want to do something I guess maybe they want us to know what do I want? They did send back a box of returns for a baby about $2000 and they also did keep some items because they said that the debt is forgiven and I have records of every single thing and I have emails that are in sane some of the customer service people I mean it’s just I have voice messages that are transcribed and if I had to appear in court let’s say tomorrow I would win the case but they know that I am L and I cannot unfortunately do anything about it right now and that’s the sad part! I had a similar thing happened with Macy’s and Sephora at the same time I don’t mention less in the letter and they had no problem they were like debt forgiven you for your done no problem there is no bank issue there is no nothing like that they were smaller amounts but still!

Sep 19, 2015

Ok there may be confusion.

Nordstrom store cards are as Neil wrote issued by TD Bank.

Nordstrom store cards are are serviced by “Nordstrom Card Services” which is an “affiliate”. There is a Nordstrom Credit Union for employees.

There should be an address on statements on formal protests for billing.

If there is a collection agency trying to collect improperly then one has to write to the collection agency and dispute that.

If the credit card debt has been sold then the store cannot do anything about it and one has to deal with the collection agency.

Attachments

BittyBoo

Jul 30, 2018
I am terribly sorry you are having difficulty resolving this, however, all of your posts are way, way too long and contain a great deal of emotion and extraneous information. Chances are if you send them in as you have written them here, they will be put aside. This forum provides folks with the tools they need to advocate for themselves and solve their consumer problems. This advocacy method recommends that you write an effective letter to the company by stating just the facts of your problem in bullet point format, leaving out emotion and any unnecessary information. The person who reads your letter does this all day and does not have the time to read an exceptionally long letter in order to decipher what your problem is and how to resolve it. Your job is to make it easy as possible for the reader to understand your problem so they can help you.

As many other of my fellow forum friends have stated, the Nordstrom credit card is issued by TD Bank and therefore that is the company who you should write to.

Feb 11, 2020
Admittedly, I could not digest the whole saga but I am confused by something. OP says she had $6000 (or was it $7400?) fraudulently charged to her account yet she mentions more than once that she returned the items. Could somebody shed some light on that for me?

Jul 13, 2016
It is very difficult, as this is an emotional time for you, but if you could leave all emotion out if it, and just write 5 short sentences identifying the problem, when it happened, what is currently happening, and who you spoke to about the problem. The last sentence should be how you want this to be resolved. This will help to make sure someone reads your letter. THEN you can give them all the details that right now are cluttering up your letter and making it impossible to understand.

Random example as I was not able to completely follow your long story:

1. Over Christmas 2017, someone charged $6000 of merchandise on your Nordstrom's account
2. You were bedridden undergoing Chemotheraphy and could not have made those purchases, not did you authorize those purchases.
3. Your husband spoke to the fraud department and they were not helpful. Due to your medical condition, you were unable to get a police report
4. The bill is now in collections.
5. Desired resolution- to sort out who made the charges stop the collection agency coming after you for the debt.

Having said that, I was re-reading your long letter, and I have questions

1. Do you know the person who charged the $6000 worth of merchandise over Christmas 2017?
2. What does the Baltimore police department have to do with the returns?
3. You say that you got four gift cards. What were those for? I believe that Nordstroms issues gift cards for very old merchandise returns. Is that what they were for?
4. Are you claiming that the Yahoo breach caused a hack of your Nordstorm's account? How it is possible when somehow it appears you returned the merchandise and got gift cards?

Lastly, are you dictating into a computer program? Your letter and responses sound like you are. Sometimes those programs have glitches with speech recognition and I think it is making harder for us to understand your problem. I suggest you have someone help you compose the letter and read every word out loud to make sure it makes sense.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
We do want to help you, lbreal. When you are up to it, see if you can round up a friend or family member to help you. Sit down and tell them what happened. They can jot down the facts and help keep things on track. It is sometimes good to tell your story to someone who doesn't know what happened. By hearing your story, asking questions, and sticking to the facts, I'm confident that a good list of the events can be produced. This awful situation can be resolved. I hope you are feeling better soon.