Misrepresentation of Service

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Sep 14, 2019
Tad, please use our company contacts that we gave above and write to HughesNet. You have nothing to lose by contacting them.
I have started by using your information to phone the first person on the list. I got an answering machine and left a message. I got a strange message when I called the second person on the list. I then emailed all the people on the list. I’ll wait to see if they answer me. If not, I will then write snail mail letters and send them return receipt requested. I really appreciate the information your site provided. It has also been a big help to be able to vent my frustration and hear what others think.

Sep 14, 2019
This is how to escalate your case. We advise you to email only, not use the phone. The phone is what caused your issue because there wasn’t confusion on your side and the others.

You want to deal in writing do there is no he said, she said

https://forum.elliott.org/threads/resolving-consumer-complaints-and-developing-a-paper-trail.8903/
As I stated in my last reply, I have emailed all on the list and will write letters if I do not get a reply. We live 30 miles away from a Post Office and I want to send the letters return receipt requested.

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com