LG Tv Promotion

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
May 11, 2019
I'm reaching out to you as I have tried EVERYTHING to get this "Promotion" Honored, I purchased this phone to get this tv, it was Black Friday Sale, 1 week early.
I've sent all the correct documents, copys of receipts, copy of the ad it self, all i got back was i didnt Quailify, no reason why, i tried again to resend it, no response at all. I've been trying for over 5 months to get this resolved! I never would of went with getting LG V 40 thin, if i knew your end wouldnt hold up their side of the deal!! Very very poor customer service!! LG tells me to contact Sprint , & Sprint tells me to contact you, as its your promotion, your tv, I just know this is very dissatisfing, I need some help getting this resolved, Either my Tv or $500.00 towards my phone purchase, i did my end to hold up the deal, now its your turn, i hope i hear something soon, my next step is to contact the BBB & The CEO of Lg,

Dec 19, 2014
Based on a quick internet search, it appears you are referring to this promotion: https://www.awardlink.com/images/1488080/SprintLGOfficialRules.pdf

Here's the fine print : "ELIGIBILITY: The Offer is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), US Virgin Islandsor Puerto Rico who are 18 years of age or older at the time of redemption.HOW TO PURCHASEA QUALIFYING DEVICE: To participate, eligible participants mustvisit an authorized Sprint retailer within the 50 United States, D.C., US Virgin Islandsor Puerto Rico, or www.sprint.com(the “Website”)between November 9,2018at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Savings Time (“CST”)and November 11, 2018at 11:59:59 p.m. CST(“PurchasePeriod”),(orduring normal business hours, as applicable),and purchaseone (1) LG V40 ThinQ handheld deviceat full retail priceoron an18 monthSprint Flexlease,while supplies last (the “Qualifying Device”).Offer available only for purchasesof a Qualifying Deviceas a new line of service via the Website oratauthorizedretailers listed in the Sprint retail locator found at: http://storelocator.sprint.com/locatorOffer available at Big Box retailers (e.g. Best Buy and Costco).Refurbished, repaired, reconditionedand previously owned devices are not eligible.SPONSOR: LG Electronics U.S.A., Inc., 1000 Sylvan Ave, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632.HOW TO REDEEM A GIFT:Eligible participants who purchase a Qualifying Device with Sprintduring the Purchase Period and then complete the online redemption process set forth below,will receive a LG 49” 4K TV (Model #LG 49UK6090PUA) (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $499.99) (the “Gift”), while supplies last. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Gift with a product of equal or greater ARV. Gift shipments may be delayed due to unforeseen inventory situations or high demand. Participants will be notified if there is a delay in Gift shipment. Redemption requests cannot begin until you receive and activate your purchased Qualifying Device from Sprint.Qualifying Devices must be activated within seven (7) days of purchase.To submit a redemption request once you have received and activated your Qualifying Device, visit www.lgpromotions.com/sprint(also, the “Website”) between November 9, 2018at 12:00:00 a.m. CSTand January 15, 2019at 11:59:59 p.m. CST (“Redemption Period”). Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your name, email address, shipping information, purchase date, MEID, an image of your receipt and an image of your Qualifying Device’s MEID. The MEID (HEX or DEC) can be found on the UPC sticker on the device box or under the battery in your Qualifying Device. You will receive a confirmation email that your information has been received. Receipt of confirmation email does not constitute verification of your purchase as a successful redemption or a purchase of a Qualifying Device.Claims must be submitted by the end of the applicable Redemption Period to be valid. Documentation submitted after theclose of the applicableRedemption Period will not be accepted. Void where prohibited.Limit ofone (1) Gift per purchasedQualifying Device andfive(5)Gifts per account/household."

Were you an existing customer? Where I believe the offer will trip up most people is the "purchase of a qualfying device as a NEW LINE OF SERVICE via the website or authorized dealers"

Also, you don't go and buy the TV, they send the TV to you after they accept your redemption requests. So, how did you get your TV?

Dec 19, 2014
Ignore the last line of post #2, I misread your post. You are trying to get the TV. Again, there are lots of strings on this deal. Did you establish a new line of service? or did you just purchase a phone for an existing line of service?

weihlac

Verified Member
Jun 30, 2017
Maui Hawaii
I'm reaching out to you as I have tried EVERYTHING to get this "Promotion" Honored, I purchased this phone to get this tv, it was Black Friday Sale, 1 week early.
I've sent all the correct documents, copys of receipts, copy of the ad itself, all i got back was I didn't Qualify, no reason why, i tried again to resend it, no response at all. I've been trying for over 5 months to get this resolved! I never would of went with getting LG V 40 thin, if i knew your end wouldn't hold up their side of the deal!! Very very poor customer service!! LG tells me to contact Sprint, & Sprint tells me to contact you, as it's your promotion, your tv, I just know this is very dissatisfying, I need some help getting this resolved, Either my Tv or $500.00 towards my phone purchase, i did my end to hold up the deal, now it's your turn, i hope i hear something soon, my next step is to contact the BBB & The CEO of Lg,
You are posting on a public forum. LG does not read your post.

You can contact LG and Sprint cust serv: https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/lg/ ; https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/sprint/
Do not email the CEO. Email the first cust serv person and repeat weekly if no/negative response. As pointed out above you may simply not qualify for the promotion. You will need to provide actual detail in your post if anyone is to give you useful advice.
https://forum.elliott.org/threads/resolving-consumer-complaints-and-developing-a-paper-trail.8903/
https://www.elliott.org/answers/how-to-fix-your-own-consumer-problem/