This is my first post. In December 2019 (Pre-Virus) I bought two roundtrip non-refundable coach tickets from Portland OR to Amsterdam on Delta, connecting to partner KLM Amsterdam to Bristol UK. The outbound flights are in mid-October 2020 and the return flights are late October 2020. Two tickets = $2,400. No travel insurance. The trip was centered around a concert by a favorite British band in Bath, and I had built an impressive 15-day vacation around it that included Exeter and Dartmouth. Because of increasing concerns over the spread of the virus here in the US and also throughout the UK, and also because of having my retirement financial accounts hammered in the economic downtown, we decided to pull the plug on our trip. We were able to cancel all of our hotel and AirBnB accommodations, now the last thing I'm holding off on are our Delta flights. Obviously these flights are five months away. Delta has not cancelled any of these flights yet. If they did, I'd be entitled to a full refund. But if I cancel them myself, a cancellation is considered a "change" and with that Delta would impose a change fee of $200 per ticket. As of now, Delta is waiving their change fees for previously booked travel up through Sept. 30th 2020 with an E-credit good through Sept. 2022. That time period of waiving up through Sept. 30, 2020 (this year) falls just outside my October 2020 purchased tickets. In a perfect world, Delta would cancel my flights and I'd get my money back. But because this is something I'm voluntary doing, I think my only option right now is to sit tight, hope Delta soon extends that free waiver period through October, cancel my flights at that time and hope with fingers crossed that I'd be OK with an international trip two years from now. Sorry for being so long winded. Hoping to get some practical advice about any possible options I might have. Thank you!