Icelandair refund

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
May 22, 2020
Purchased SaGa refundable tickets in August 2019 for travel on 8/20 /20 and 9/4/20. I cancelled and requested refund on 4/12/20. 6 weeks later no refund only notice that they are processing it.
I email senior executives today and no response as yet.
What recourse do I have to get my refund?

Patina

Verified Member
Dec 22, 2015
You need to give the senior executive time to respond. I would wait two weeks.

Reactions: jsn55

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
What is SaGa? If you used our company contacts? We advise you to write to one executive at a time and leaving time in between each email- and in these times leave at least 2 weeks.

Most travel suppliers are taking up to 90 days to refund. They simply don’t have e enough cash on hand to refund everyone at once.

Please read this article, particularly number one.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
Purchased SaGa refundable tickets in August 2019 for travel on 8/20 /20 and 9/4/20. I cancelled and requested refund on 4/12/20. 6 weeks later no refund only notice that they are processing it.
I email senior executives today and no response as yet.
What recourse do I have to get my refund?
As long as they have acknowledged your request, a little more patience is due here. I'd wait the full 90 days before contacting customer service again.