I booked a "no cancellation" hotel in Istanbul Turkey and the reservation is for March 17-22. A day after booking, Priceline gave the hotel in Istanbul all my credit card information and the hotel tried to charge me for the booking. Transaction was denied and flagged as fraudulent by Chase the first time. Chase emailed me saying transaction was blocked and that I would need to try the transaction again since it was denied. So I booked the hotel again after telling chase that it was me who tried to reserve the hotel. I got kind of suspicious in the meanwhile did a little research on the hotel (blame me all you want for not doing this earlier), only to find out that they might be renting this to people on an hourly basis for God knows what. I called Priceline withing 48 hours of the initial booking to see if they can cancel the reservation, to which they said priceline used booking.com (apparently these two are sister companies, which I had no idea about) to reserve this hotel but Priceline will contact the hotel in Istanbul to see if they will agree on the cacellation. The hotel said no, they won't cancel a booking made less than 48 hours prior, which tells how desperate they are for money and how much of a shady business they are running. So anyways, I knew given how shady they have been up until this point, they will try to charge me for the first denied transaction as well. So I called chase to bar this merchant from any future transactions. Which led to another frustration because CR said they can only bar the merchant after all pending transactions from the merchant has been cleared/processed. Which did not make any sense to me but I had no other option other than agreeing with the rude representative. The hotel (Istanbul Based Merchant) charged me again today for the hotel and upon contacting them, they said I need to pay for both bookings because its a no refund policy on booking.com. The first booking order that was denied was for [March 17-19 (1bed); March 19-22(2bed)] since I had a friend who would join me from March 19-22. They charged me for the March 17-19 reservation which was again flagged by Chase but they still processed it. I blocked my credit card right then and spoke to another CR who said they are able to block the merchant from running my credit car for the indefinite future. So I was charged for March 17-19 extra and upon emailing the hotel through priceline, they said they reserve the right to withdraw money from my account because "I gave my credit card voluntarily without them holding a gun at me" and that "I would still need to pay for the March 19-22 reservation as soon as I arrive". Depending on how you see it, this can potentially lead to a pretty dangerous situation for me in a foreign country with almost no one to go to for help. One of the hotel's reviewer said they had to call police on them because they won't allow them room even after they paid. Please feel free to blame me for impulse buying a hotel for a trip I have been looking for, I am blaming myself every minute, but do let me know what are my options and how do I go about this whole problem? Can a merchant legally re-run a denied transaction without my consent? What are the chances that I will win if I dispute the transaction with Chase? I mean, I honestly would feel my life is in danger staying at that hotel and given the way they have been treating me so far. In a perfect scenario I would like to cancel all my bookings with this hotel.