Help senior get the trip they paid for

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.

RLB

May 28, 2019
I just checked the WV dmv page. To get a real id drivers license, proof of identity must be submitted and is defined on the WV dmv website as government issued birth certificate or passport or proof of residency card. So yes, how did OP get his real id driver's license?

Reactions: FrankL183

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
That’s what Michelle is looking for per post
71. She was waiting for documents and hadn’t received them at that time. There is something not quite right about this story. Unless Mr. Friscia can prove he had the proper documents to travel- not sure anything can be done.

Michelle Couch-Friedman

Administrator
Staff Member
Director
Sep 19, 2015
I have sent Mr. Friscia two follow-up emails asking him to send me the correspondence from Carnival and also to provide any details of the calls he had with anyone at the cruise line (dates/times). I told him that I would make an attempt to mediate his case after he provided that information.

He has not responded.

Reactions: Carrie Livingston

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
I have sent Mr. Friscia two follow-up emails asking him to send me the correspondence from Carnival and also to provide any details of the calls he had with anyone at the cruise line (dates/times). I told him that I would make an attempt to mediate his case after he provided that information.

He has not responded.
Bless you for trying, Michelle. These are the kind of travellers who really need your assistance.

Reactions: slb2rf

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Bless you for trying, Michelle. These are the kind of travellers who really need your assistance.
Or perhaps they were wrong when they first posted and may not have had the proper documents to travel after reading our responses. If the OP hasn’t responded - it’s likely perhaps he looked at his documents and realized they were incorrect.