Fly International

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
May 15, 2020
I booked flights thru my travel agent with Fly International. One of my flights was canceled and fly international sent me a Confirmation of Cancellation and refund approval on April 19, 2020. To date I have not received the refund. Is Fly International required by FAA to refund me within 7 days? What is my best course of action?

Neil Maley

Staff Member
Advocate
Dec 27, 2014
New York
www.promalvacations.com
Have you contacted them to ask? This is an unusual circumstance that has never happened and if the flight leaves or flies into the US they are bound by DOT refund rules.

If you can’t get an answer from them on why they haven’t refunded you, contact your credit card company.

Reactions: jsn55
May 15, 2020
I booked the flights in July 2019. Can my credit card company still reject the charges?

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
I booked flights thru my travel agent with Fly International. One of my flights was canceled and fly international sent me a Confirmation of Cancellation and refund approval on April 19, 2020. To date I have not received the refund. Is Fly International required by FAA to refund me within 7 days? What is my best course of action?
Just contact them with your concerns. Request a status report. The online booking services may or may not take care of their customers, but you have to try.