Facebook account disabled without a reason

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Feb 13, 2020
Last November my facebook account was disabled without a reason, it seems. I did not post anything baned or break any of the rules. Facebook tells me that I did not follow Facebook Terms and that did lead to permanent loose of my account. I have been trying to contact Facebook, but have not received any answers. I have e-mailed most of the list that you posted here on Elliott's help but that is not working. Is it something that you can do in order to help me to have my Facebook account back? I know that you ususally do not help on this matter - but if you would it would be highly appreciated.

Dec 19, 2014
Unfortunately, this is a common post in this forum for which there are no easy solutions. When you say the e-mail is not working, is it because the e-mails are not valid? or is it that no one is responding? Sadly, you may have to accept the loss of the account and move on.

BittyBoo

Jul 30, 2018
All we can do is advise you to write our company contacts. Unfortunately the likelihood of restoring your FB accout isn't very high and you should look into other options. Realize that social media exists to serve the advertisers who pay them and not the millions of users who utilize their platform for free.

Reactions: Neil Maley
Feb 13, 2020
Unfortunately, this is a common post in this forum for which there are no easy solutions. When you say the e-mail is not working, is it because the e-mails are not valid? or is it that no one is responding? Sadly, you may have to accept the loss of the account and move on.
By not working I mean that they are not answering any of my e-mails. But I will probably keep on trying :)

Feb 13, 2020
All we can do is advise you to write our company contacts. Unfortunately the likelihood of restoring your FB accout isn't very high and you should look into other options. Realize that social media exists to serve the advertisers who pay them and not the millions of users who utilize their platform for free.
Yes, I will probably keep on trying - I was just hopeing that someone had another solution on this matter. I fully understand that we are not the consumers in the eye of Facebook. But this is so sad since I have lost many of my contacts from High school and Unviersity and also all of the groups regarding my childrens activites and school.

BittyBoo

Jul 30, 2018
Yes, I will probably keep on trying - I was just hopeing that someone had another solution on this matter. I fully understand that we are not the consumers in the eye of Facebook. But this is so sad since I have lost many of my contacts from High school and Unviersity and also all of the groups regarding my childrens activites and school.
Facebook has never responded to any advocacy attempts from this organization.

Without fail, the greatest regret that folks have when loosing account access is the loss of important and even sentimental information files, most notably photos. We have even had OP's who built entire businesses based on the FB platform. Unfortunately, relying on any free social media to secure important files is an incredible risk because the users have no recourse if they lose account access. Hopefully other readers who see your post will realize this too.

May 1, 2018
Unfortunately, relying on any free social media to secure important files is an incredible risk because the users have no recourse if they lose account access. Hopefully other readers who see your post will realize this too.
That's right. The age old adage of "you get what you pay for" is still as true as ever.

People understandably make the mistake of thinking are a Facebook customer and expect to receive customer service when there is an issue. In reality this couldn't be further from the truth. Facebook has almost no "customer service" for users because Facebook users are a product that Facebook sells to advertisers. Users are not the customer; hence no customer service. This is a weird concept to wrap our heads around because it's so backwards from everything we've ever known.

Last edited:
Reactions: BittyBoo
Feb 13, 2020
Last November my facebook account was disabled without a reason, it seems. I did not post anything baned or break any of the rules. Facebook tells me that I did not follow Facebook Terms and that did lead to permanent loose of my account. I have been trying to contact Facebook, but have not received any answers. I have e-mailed most of the list that you posted here on Elliott's help but that is not working. Is it something that you can do in order to help me to have my Facebook account back? I know that you ususally do not help on this matter - but if you would it would be highly appreciated.
ahh, just posted on the same. Nov 28th. welcome to the club.