Enterprise scam

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jul 30, 2019
I rented a car from Enterprise for 2 weeks while my car was being repaired. When my car was done being fixed, I left it at the body shop because it was right across the street from the Enterprise(they deal with each other all the time). An associate contacted me later that day asking me if I had been in an accident or was aware of the damage to the vehicle. When I stopped by to look at the vehicle (after they closed), I saw the small crack, almost on the undercarriage of the car. I was the only one that drove the car and never hit anything and never bottomed out. The crack is in a place that could easily be missed by customers and employees. (I attached an image).
It was forwarded to the damage recovery unit. The only thing they were able to do is pull previous rental agreements to see if the damage was ever notated. They didn't find anything so now I'm at fault and have 2 weeks to pay. Is there anything that I else that I can do? I find it nauseating that I have to pay for damage that I didn't inflict.

Attachments