Delta's Disney's+ coupon code help

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Jan 2, 2020
Hope I got the right forum for this but I am trying to sign thru an email that Delta sent me for a free 14 day trail to Disney+ but I am getting an error code when I put my email in it. No matter what email I use I get the same error "Quotaexceedederror". Can anyone help or know what to do? Thanks.

Jan 2, 2020
Not yet. Not sure how to contact them for this. Nothing on their site pertains to coupon codes!

Jul 13, 2016
Was the email recent or a few days/weeks old? It is possible that was a limited time offer. I see the Disney+ is only doing 7 day trials right now.

Reactions: jsn55
Dec 13, 2019
"Quota exceeded error" means exactly what it sounds like. They've probably hit an internal limit that you're encountering. Reach out to them and with your Sky Miles number and email they should be able to straighten it out once they've resolved it on their side. It may just be a matter of patience.

Dec 13, 2019
Was the email recent or a few days/weeks old? It is possible that was a limited time offer. I see the Disney+ is only doing 7 day trials right now.
I got the email for it last month. It's a Sky Miles promotion valid through January 31st. The website is disneyplus.com/delta and enter the code they put in the email for you.

Jan 2, 2020
Ok I just got off with the Disney+ rep and apparently I do not qualify for that 14 day trial. Here is what he wrote:

To qualify for the offer, you must meet the following conditions: ● Be a US Delta Skymiles member. If you are not a Delta Skymiles member, you are not eligible for this offer ● Be a new Disney+ subscriber. Existing Disney+ subscribers are not eligible for this offer ● Be an eligible Delta traveler at airport gates departing from LAX and MCO between December 8, 2019 and December 19, 2019.

The eligible traveler is what got me. Never saw that in the email.