Charged for rolling in the room?

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
May 7, 2019
Hi so i recently went to towneplace suites in kanata, ottawa ( Canada)
Basicly We stayed for 1 night. Woke up, rolled a joint and left. 10minutes later we get an email saying they charge us 50$ for smoking. We went back to see what happened and the girl said we smoked in the room. We argued a bit till she end up admitting that we didnt smoke and it "was only a small scent" but that she cannot reverse charges and i have to contact the general manager
Which i did. The general manager left me a message after 3 days saying that they have evidence and that i cannot do anything about the charges... now i suspect the girl lied because we forgot to tip.. but we shouldnt be charged for something we absolutly did not do.. id like to know what i can do.. i cant even pay the extra charges and i just feel like they robbed me.. help?