Car rental window damaged

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Apr 30, 2020
Yes i was renting the car and a rock flew up and broke it. They kept my 200.00 dollar deposit. The place that takes care of the claims left a email saying I owed $75.00. Can't get a hold of them no we so I called the car rental place enterprise and explained to them I couldn't get a hold of the damage claim guy that called me. They looked me up and said it showed I only owed $20.00 but they couldn't help me but told me to get a hold of u guys to help me fix the problem before getting sent to collections.

Sep 4, 2019
I don’t understand your issue. Can you start at the beginning and tell us what you are talking about?
She made an earlier post and I believe this is supposed to be a reply on that one. She had an enterprise rental and couldn’t contact her claims agent. I gave her the phone number for their claims/damage department but it doesn’t sound like she used it (or maybe even saw it). She needs to speak with the claims department at Enterprise to verify her standing.

Reactions: jsn55

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
Yes i was renting the car and a rock flew up and broke it. They kept my 200.00 dollar deposit. The place that takes care of the claims left a email saying I owed $75.00. Can't get a hold of them no we so I called the car rental place enterprise and explained to them I couldn't get a hold of the damage claim guy that called me. They looked me up and said it showed I only owed $20.00 but they couldn't help me but told me to get a hold of u guys to help me fix the problem before getting sent to collections.

jsn55

Verified Member
Dec 26, 2014
San Francisco
If you've received an email and a phone call, what's the problem reaching your claims adjuster? Are you leaving a call-back number and getting no response?

Keep in mind that a great many people are working from home these days, so you may need to try the phone at different times. Send an email every day until someone responds. If you have personal auto insurance, file a claim and they will help you.