American express BLUE BIRD prepaid cards

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
May 7, 2020
My issue with American express blue bird. I had loaded 500 dollars onto the card which btw I've had for 7 years and have not had to many issues with the service up until now. During this pandemic with covid 19 allot of shopping is done in line no doubt..i shop online most all the time so this is nothing out of the ordinary for me. Somewhere somehow someone(s) have stolen money from my PREPAID account from American express blue bird..i check often to my history and purchases as they are all instantly posted and such. I get alerts when a purchase is made. But foe

Nov 22, 2019
Is it the same problem that the one you posted from poshmark? you say someone has stollen your money, is it the item you bought? In this case, it is not really stolen... More infor will be useful

May 7, 2020
Have you contacted AMEX and what did they say?
I've contacted them and waited hours on hold. I've called and w mailed the ceo of American express with no reply no nothing from anyone of American express blue bird Amex green dot nota one from anyway or anyone affiliated with this card