Account closed

• Hi Guest, welcome to the help forum. You can get fast answers to your customer service questions here. We have a dedicated team of advocates who are ready to help. Just go to the section that matches your question and ask us!
  • If you've posted a question or issue for our advocates to assist with, please be sure to check back frequently for responses and requests for clarification.
  • Did you know you can get email notifications when something new posts to your favorite forum? It's easy. Just click the "watch" link right next to the "post new thread" button at the top of your favorite forum. The rest is easy. Now you'll never miss another conversation.
  • Want to become an expert user? Drop by the How to use this forum section and all will be revealed. We'll show you how to make the most of your experience.
Apr 18, 2020
Was planning to. No use in chasing this too quickly as executives have many things on their plate and get to it when they get to it

Nov 2, 2015
www.rowanapparel.com
I found my account disabled January 31 for a similar provider, before they disabled the account I found about half the value had been transferred by the individual who had hijacked the account (cash value $500). I was able to get into the account but not value right away, no value recovery was ever possible as too much time had passed and I had culpability in not having monitored my account or rotated the password. Having my account restored so that I could begin earning again took another 2.5 months, restoring April 15.

As for points, I've only made minor purchases - just enough points to redeem a specific reward and at the time of booking. I do not suggest speculative point purchasing, it is a depreciating asset, a fiat currency.

Sam

Jan 22, 2015
Colorado
In light of the current times, I would wait 2 weeks between emails, instead of the normal one week advocated on this site

Reactions: jsn55
Apr 18, 2020
Dolphx hacking was my first thought but they do not give me any info
As for speculative ..... I build up the balance over app 10 years as I was planning a “trip of a lifetime” (well another one) and knew I needed around 1m points in that year alone. Without Covid I had already plans for about 300k in normal travel this year.
yes speculative but for a reason