I’m introducing a new feature this morning called The Scan, a quick look at the headlines worth reading.
What we’re reading
• Travel’s biggest rip-off to end soon? (CNN International)
• Is travel bad for your health? (The Washington Times)
• Airlines devise own ticket price comparison tool (USA Today)
• Asiana crash not expected to damage airline long-term (Los Angeles Times)
What we’re writing
• New “cheat sheet” added for Priceline (Elliott Contacts)
• Did she wait too long to file a damage claim (Consumer Traveler)
• Is your phone card phony? 5 ways you can tell (Elliott)
Please let me know what you think of this new feature. Tomorrow, longtime contributor and friend Steve Surjaputra will take over The Scan. Want to blog for this site? We have several openings. for details.