I stayed at the Hyatt Place in Lake Mary, Fla., this weekend, one of the “new build” Hyatt Place properties that opened in January. Sharp looking hotel, isn’t it?
That’s the first thing I liked about it.
2. Checking in is super easy. No need to wait in a line — just talk to the kiosk.
3. Who is your interior decorator?
4. Nice pool.
5. Now that’s a shower.
6. Healthy breakfast. Go for the melons.
7. Everything is color coordinated, right down to the doors.
8. They have a wine bar. How cool is that?
9. Hungry? The computer will take your order.
10. Free PC lets you print out your itinerary … or find a good restaurant.